Skip to content
As a reminder, here are the best ways you can protect yourself from the spread of COVID-19:
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least six feet between you and others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Don’t forget your thumbs and wrists!
- Always cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces each day.
- Wear a facemask covering when you have to go out in public.
- Remember to keep the toilet seat down! (especially in shared settings)
Additional COVID-19 Information